Happy 2010 & OrkutKnol is LIVE !

Share |
Friday, January 1, 2010 Leave a Comment

Hello orkuteers .OrkutKnol wishes you a very happy New Year . Akki.tk is bringing a new website for orkut users- OrkutKnol.TK which was 123Orkut.Tk before. This journey started when WazzupAkki.co.cc was introduced as a multi page website on 30th September 2008. Orkut tricks was intoduced as a seaparate page on it. The next day when i got many visitors online, I felt very happy as this is a very happy moment for a Website owner. MY INSPIRATIONS I got to know a famous & amoong the top blog acrossthe internet : OrkutPlus! which became my sole inspiration to continue with orkut. Then around July 2009 I introduced 123Orkut.TK, a site full of orkut tricks, tools, smileys & testimonials. DevilsWrokshop - DevilsWorkshop, a technology blog, is a multi author blog. I beacme very used to read DevilsWorkshop & writing on this website. With this i started to write inside 123oRKUT.TK in November 2009. But that was not enough for me. I read many blogs which taught me the principles of blogging. I talked to many bloggers & I finally started working on my blog orkutgeeks.TK. But i didnt found this name too interesting as an OrkutGeek wouldnt need any help for using orkut. So i chose orkutKnol from Orkutknol & OrkutVilla. Once again a Very Happy 2010 & hope you to be a regular reader as i will leave no stone unturned to give the best of my Help.

Web Analytics Clicky